Sunday, October 14, 2012

Little Football Stud

I love watching this little dude playing flag football. I am not much of a football fan, but this little guy is amazing. He is the runt on the field, but boy oh boy is he the secret weapon. He is lightening fast. He gets that ball and runs as fast as he can to the end zone for a touch down. He is so little he can find all the little holes and fight his way through all the bigger kids. He teeters the out-of -bounds line and then wiggles his hips over to make a touchdown. He is a hoot.
When he was debating whether to play soccer or flag football this fall, he asked me "how do you play football". I told him the only thing I know is that you get the ball and run.That is exactly what he does and he does it well.
 
 
 
 









Someday  . . . .

1 comment: