Friday, February 8, 2013

Ahoy me "heart-ies"

To kick of the month of Love- we had a fun pirate night with my favorite
Heart-ies
 I could search the world high and low and not find a treasure worth
more than the ones I have right here-
 
X marked the spot for the night of fun
 
My Heart-ies






 Glad he still hangs out with his crazy family and is a good sport for our silly family times

 Me  Mateys made pirate telescopes to get a better eye of their surroundings . . .


 We plundered the library for oodles of Pirate Books to read . .  I Spy Treasures is the definite favorite.
 
We did pirate arrrrrt

 
Me Heart-ies searched our island high and low for hidden treasure
(Rolos and Hershey Nuggets)
 
 Played Pirate games . . like sword fighting and pin the treasure on the map
 
And of course ate a treasure of Pirate Food





 (Smokies)

(Meatballs)
 
 
 (Chicken Wings)
 
 
 lots more fun to eat appetizers with swords ARRRR

 
 
 
And of course had to watch the best Pirate ever (in our opinion)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment