Monday, September 10, 2012

13 candles



It was a happy,simple day of transition from being a "kid" to a teenager. Austin decided to forego the "friend" party this year. Just our little keller klan celebrated our favorite big brother Austin and all he is and does for our family. He woke up to a room full of balloons. Dad made him french toast topped with vanilla icecream. Austin's dinner request was meatball sandwhiches with pepperjack cheese and soda pop - such an easy boy to please. I am so thankful this sweet, strong, incredible spirit blessed me with the gift of motherhood 13 years ago. He is fun, loving,  a wonderful example, good with his siblings, smart, happy, energetic, kind, and my very favorite teenager in the entire world. I am so proud of you and love you buckets and buckets Austin. Happy 13th birthday my official teenager.


1 comment:

  1. Craziness! I can't believe he is 13, seems like just a little while ago when I moved in with you guys to Utah and he was playing with board books and hotwheels! He is a great guy! Hope he had a great bday! A present will make it over that way soon.

    ReplyDelete