Saturday, December 8, 2012

Letters to the North Pole

All the littles wrote letter to Santa in the North Pole




 
And Santa wrote them back
 
 


Paisley:
Dear Santa
I hope you aren't too cold in the North Pole. I hope you will bring me a new dress, lipstick, gum, and books.

Oliver:
Dear Santa
I am trying really hard to be good and make good choices. I hope I have been good enough to get a remote control jeep or airplane, power rangers, camping/hunting stuff, and a lizard.

India:
Dear Santa
I am going to make you special cookies and I am going to leave the reindeer carrots. I would really like a porcupine for Christmas. I don't know if you can do that or not. I would also like I Spy books, Lego friends, lotion, fake nails, and a Lalaloopsy doll. I love you .

Lily
Dear Santa
Will you please send me a picture of you, Mrs. Claus, Rudolph, one of your elves, and your home. I would really like a sewing machine for Chrismas and Paris stuff. Have a good trip around the world.

Austin asked Santa for New York Yankee stuff and books
Rex is just happy to be here and will be happy with any surprise Santa brings him


No comments:

Post a Comment